Mali Napkins - Set of 4Regular price Rs. 2,600.00 Sale price Rs. 1,300.00 Save Rs. 1,300.00
Africa Meets India, a capsule collection inspired by the two lands, celebrating their indigenous art and craftsmanship, born of their rich folk traditions.
Hand embroidered on cotton linen, our Mali Placemats pair beautifully with our African tableware.
We are delighted to serve you!
Monday - Saturday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (IST)
Call or whatsapp us at +91 8766332770
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At SN8, we take pride in working with master artisans and creating handcrafted products. Each piece is individually kneaded, shaped, moulded, engraved, gilded and painted by the finest artisans in India, with the highest quality materials. Due to this process there are slight varations in size, shape and colour making the presence of the artisan palpable and consideration of detail, felt – celebrating true craftsmanship and the unique nature of each handcrafted piece.
Every object that leaves our studio is highly functional but also charms, soothes and delights. We hope to make a mark on memories so that they are cherished and passed onto generations. The brand is proudly made in craft clusters through India.
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days (only)
- Orders arrive within 5-10 business days from order placement
- Shipping charges are calculated in your cart upon checkout. Learn more about our shipping here.
- If your order arrived damaged, you can raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of order receipt.
- Products should not be used or washed. And, must be sent back in their original packaging.
- Terms and conditions apply. Learn more about returns here.